Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Bunny love

& the excitement starts! :) Today was a GREAT day! Had class from 9:30-3:15 BUT got 2 A's on my papers from two classes and my acting professor said he was impressed with me :) #WINNING! I also got a chance to visit my old highschool and let them in on the scoop of all the exciting things that're happening. They couldn't be more proud and I'm so happy to be able to share this with all of them as well. Maybe I'll be their little success story <3
*
I've been told that all the details are being worked out now for my Playboy shoot and they're organizing when I'll head out to L.A... The build up is killing me! GARRR haha But I'm so freakin' excited, I can't wipe this smile off my face for the life of me. I also am going to be doing PLAYBOY RADIO [channel 99 on Sirius] tomorrow morning [8AM CALIFORNIA TIME / 11AM BOSTON TIME] !! I heard they're alot of fun on there so I'm stoked... Hopefully I'll get to meet them when I'm in L.A.. anywhooozzerrsss I hope you'll tune in and hear me be announced as Playboy Miss Social! Woooppppppp Woooopppp haha
*
My Matty in the Morning on Kiss 108 in Boston has been moved until THURSDAY 3/10 so hope you'll all jot that one down! I'm getting my hair did tomorrow for it.. Gonna look FIERCE even though it's only radio lol I've grown up listening to Matty and it's unreal to be saying I'm going to be interview by him! Dreams are never really that far away =]
*
I'm also going to be featured in my old college's newspaper [THE CHAPMAN PANTHER] so that should be pretty near, all my fellow classmates can hear about what an accomplishment team a*A <3 has achieved. I'm definitely trying to get everything out of this that I can so team a*A <3 can reach the top and I'm talking chillin' on a star top lol
*
Friday I'm also going to be appearing on a radio station with J.PORTER PROMOTIONS. The guy Josh who runs the company is awesome and has been a great part in my success. We teamed up earlier this year and hope that big things will come out of 2011! We're working really hard.
*
I also started my USTREAM live chat tonight, if you got to tune in hope you enjoyed it "BUNNY HOP" haha if you missed it.. Make sure you tune in next week =) See your little bunny LIVE. It's always a good time.. Well gonna escape to bunny paradise. Have a great night and HAPPY HUMP DAY TOMORROW!!

Bunny Love,
Your Playboy Miss Social

P.S for everyone who has sponsored for Playboy Miss Social of the HEMIGIRL calenders please EMAIL me your mailing address!!! ASHLEYALEXISS@GMAIL.COM - thank you for ALL your help/support/love -xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment