Saturday, March 5, 2011

Finally calming down

Before I start blogging I need you all who are reading this to please copy & paste this link into your address bar and vote for Gabby. She has been such a supportive friend and I truly want you all to support her like you have me : www.foreverlilly.com/GabbyNires.php thanks  :)
*
So today has been interesting to say the least. Becoming Miss Social has yet to hit me but seems like it has hit a few other people, but not in a positive light. I truly find it sad that people who voted for my competitors have the most negative things to say about me. I've been accused of begging for money, telling team a*A <3 that if they didn't spend money on votes they'd be letting me down, hiring a professional promoter and talking bad about contestants.
*
Let me take a second to address each of these issues even though I already know you all know how false those accusations are. I would never ever ever beg for money. I said over & over again how I know you have priorities and I should not be one but if you could help it'd be amazing because it had come down to money and girls were clearly buying all their votes. I'm very proud to say I know that 85% of my votes came from you all using the app and getting FREE votes. I made it clear time & time again that I hated asking for money, it made me feel horrible. Also a professional promoter? Really? I promoted 24/7 all by myself. I'm broke to say the least and couldn't afford that anyway haha I also would never ever put you all down if you couldn't sponsor votes. My gosh I cried at how you all were just telling your friends to vote for me and couldn't be more thankful. I also never had a bad thing to say about the other contestants. I never put them down as people and especially didn't put them down in the contest. If anything, I told all you guys to vote for many of them on specific days.
*
Now that's out of the way... I had a great time last night at Friday's to have a little celebration with those who mean most to me. Wish you all could've been there. I barely ever drink, so one birthday cake shot and one margarita and I was in happy land hahah But it was fun to just be able to relax and breathe. It was funny, I sat down and had my Miss Social shirt on and girls at the table behind us were whispering "That's Miss Social!" It feels weird because I'm just a human being like everyone else. I'm no better than anyone else haha But it's a great feeling to know people are happy for me. I'm so happy for all of you to get to share this one of a kind experience with me!
*
Mom is still on Cloud 9 and I can't thank you enough for allowing her to feel this way. She has busted her bumm off giving me everything she can and as a single mom I know it's not easy. I hope with winning this contest I can show her how much I appreciate her. 1.4.3(7)
*
As of today I'm just being lazy. Catching up on somethings I put aside for the contest and just truly appreciating every day. It's amazing how all OUR hard work has paid off. I never thought I could say it but dreams do come true and I honestly again can't thank you enough. Sorry I say it so much I just don't feel I could ever express my gratitude for all your help.
*
Well I'm gonna cheat on my "bunny diet" and indulge in some pizza and enjoy the nice 35 degree weather in Boston (Considering what it's been, that's like a heat wave!) I hope you're all having an amazing weekend as you all deserve.

Much love,
Your Playboy Miss Social :)

5 comments:

  1. Well...you are a very deserving winner! Sexy and classy! Good luck with whatever comes next and I promise as long as I know you I will always be supportive! I voted for Gabby! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thank you Ash. you're the best. Don't listen to what other people say, I know you are a very strong young lady and I am very happy for you. I MYSELF cannot say it enough because you worked so incredibly hard.
    I love you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. To quote Kanye, "hater n*ggas marry hater b*tches and have hater kids." Don't waste time thinking about them. Repeat after Charlie "Winning!"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, yeah, Gabby is such a sweetheart!!
    I'm so happy that this time I meet such great girls and one of them became MISS SOCIAL!!!

    So happy for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was supposed to get a call Friday about a job interview, but they never called. I've been sick with worry and stress about the situation all week. As I contemplate the failure of my own career, the day has been depressing. Thinking about you grinning in realization of what you won this week gave me a smile tonight.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete