Sunday, March 13, 2011

Putting Team a*A on top!

Okayy soo funny story... I fell asleep writing my blog last night. Think I'm a witttlleeee tired? haha Well I actually got some time to spend quality time with mom, my best friend Brittany, the boyfriend, my cousin and a couple others :) I really needed it since I've been going non-stop and now I'm back at it again. Got a few shoots this week, starting Monday, think Bunny lol Perfect right? and then I have a couple others. Plus class, and papers, and midterms.. goshh I swear I'd lose my head if it wasn't attached to my shoulders.
*
But I'm back to trying to put team a*A <3 on top and promoting some new things I'm apart of while I wait for my Playboy shoot to come up. One of them is the Model Scene Magazine Top 100 models. I need your vote in order to be #1  and possibly the face of the next hot 100 [great exposure!!!] Plus it's a hard copy magazine and wouldn't you feel great if you saw "Ashley Alexiss #1" all thanks to your votes? Well to vote copy & paste this into your web browser: http://www.modelscenehot100.com/finalists/ashley-alexiss
I'm also trying to become the face of a clothing brand named OvereXposed Clothing.. All you need to do is "LIKE" their fanpage & "like" my photo in their album.. the person with the most "likes" wins! Pretty simple and only takes a second.. literally.. so to vote copy & paste this into your web browser: http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150109060621645&set=a.467431926644.248750.90800016644&theater
*
I know it might seem like I keep asking you guys to do all this voting but I'm trying to get US to make it by working as a team.. Start a new trend. Get to the top not just by yourself but by everyone on your side helping. I think it says alot to do things as a team. So if you agree please vote for US to win in both contests please & thankyou :)
*
Well now it's time to be a little promoting bunny and organize all my things for tomorrows shoot. Talk soon <3 Thank you for all your support - I love you all!!

xoxoBUNNYLOVE
Your Playboy Miss Social

No comments:

Post a Comment