Sunday, March 6, 2011

Laddddiiieeee - Dahhh

I'm sitting here with a bag of M&M's saying to myself.. "after you're done with this bag of chocolate you're gonna regret it.." But with Monster's INC. on I could careless. FYI: Favorite movie in the world!!
*
So real life is in effect and I'm stressing as normal. Money needs to learn to grow on trees lol I'm trying to book shoots but it seems no photographers are looking to shoot? haha Odd? Yeah that's what I'm saying! I'm thinking ahead of everything I'm going to need for my Playmate test shoot and it's already freaking me out. From hair, to nails, to toes, tanning, gym, makeup, shoes*, clothes... Goshh. I just know it's a once and a lifetime experience and I want to be absolutely perfect. I'm sure I'll figure something out.. well that's just wishful thinking.
*
I got to see Nana today & cut her hair for her.. She's so excited for me and couldn't express how proud she was of me. I'm telling you it's the first time I really saw her smile, smile since my Papa passed away. To see her light up and to know that she can actually see all this happen is rewarding all in itself. I wish my Papa was still here to see it... But I know he can watch it all happen where he is...
*
Tomorrow I'm getting back to what I adore doing.. shooting <3 I'm doing something I've never done before.. Edgy.. Trying to show everyone it's not all about being pretty.. I'm a model. It's what I do. It's not my hobby, it's my job! I'm also gonna try to get the hair did for my interview at Kiss 108 on Friday. Can't be going in with 5 inches of roots haha <- That's my OCD talking hahaha
*
Well I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend as you all deserve. I'm excited to start making video blogs as well starting tomorrow most likely. You'll all be able to experience this amazing title and what comes with it that you've given Team a*A <3 Enjoy your Monday tomorrow! -xoxo

Bunny love,
Your Playboy Miss Social

No comments:

Post a Comment