Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Fluff my bunny tail

Today was yet another fantastic day. I can't seem to appreciate each day enough as being the new Playboy Miss Social. I did my Playboy Radio interview and I hope you got to hear it. They're very funny and I had a blast talking to Kevin and Andrea of the Playboy Morning Show! I hope to be able to meet them when I got to L.A for my Playboy shoot. - Goshhh I loveee being able to say that!
*
Tomorrow is a day I never thought would ever happen. My interview with Matty in the Morning on Kiss108! I've grown up listening to Matty, Billy and Lisa and to know I'm going to be sitting in the studio with them is just unreal to me. It's amazing to be honest and I couldn't be more excited to make you all proud on the air :) 
*
IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE BOSTON AREA OR WON'T BE NEAR A RADIO AT 7AM TOMORROW MORNING YOU CAN STREAM IT LIVE ONLINE HERE [http://kiss108.com/pages/Matty.html?an=Vinnie-Torre] CLICK "LISTEN LIVE" UNDER THE KISS108 SYMBOL AT THE TOP LEFT HAND CORNER!
*
I have lots coming up and can't wait to share it all with you! I want to do everything I can to take you all with me through this adventure, as this is just the beginning! I won't let you down :) But I'm actually making this blog quite short since I need to get my bunny beauty rest! Remember tomorrow at 7am BOSTON TIME tune into 107.9 aka KISS108 for my Matty in the Morning interview! I can't wait to hear what you all have to say =) I am so so so proud to be your Playboy Miss Social. Thank you all again -xoxo
Bunny Love,
Your Playboy Miss Social

P.S IF YOU SPONSORED AT ALL FOR THE HEMIGIRL CALENDER OR PLAYBOY MISS SOCIAL PLEASE EMAIL ME YOUR MAILING ADDRESS!!! ASHLEYALEXISS@GMAIL.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment