Monday, March 7, 2011

FIERCE!

Lady GaGa watch out.. there's a new crazy lady in town.. Ashley Alexiss haha
Well not quite... Just going off of the shoot I did today. Was wicked fun :) Definitely not like anything you'll see in my portfolio. I'm sure you'll all get a glimpse or two tomorrow. I know.. the build up is killing you haha They're worth the wait I promise. I also have a couple min. video of the shoot except it's blurry =/ but I'll upload it anyway and get an A for effort :D
*
So anywhoozers, I'm definitely glad I started shooting again and tomorrow I have a test shoot for the Mantown Calender. Hope they like me :) I'm also back to real life and have class from 9:30-3:15... BOOOOO!!! This week is actually quite hectic. Wednesday I have a phone interview for my old school's paper, along with night class, Thursday I have class in the morning again, along with a paper due and an instudio radio interview, then Friday is the big day at Kiss 108! Goshh I'm soo excited for that! Even if you're not from Boston I hope you'll listen on the live stream from their website I'll post.
*
I'm getting excited waiting for the details from Playboy's Miss Social on when I'll be going to L.A with Mom for my Playmate test & all the other exciting things I get to do as the new Playboy Miss Social. Hopefully I'll get them this week! I also have an idea that I'm gonna pitch to Heff. Let me know what you think... I'm gonna basically start off with thanking him and then going into how Miss Social is based off votes, fans, and supporters. So maybe they could do a Playboy issue with the 3 Miss Social's there have been. The reason being that each girl had a significant number of supporters that are dying to see her in Playboy, now if all 3 were on the cover and in the mag. That's 3X the number of people that'll buy that issue therefore leading to a great sale for that month of Playboy and great for business. I'm working on how I can sweeten it up for him, but maybe he'll like it. My wheels are turning that's for sure haha
*
Well my apologies but I gotta get ready for bunny dreamland since class is all types of early tomorrow :( Hope you all had a fantastic Monday & have an even better Tuesday!

Bunny love,
Your Playboy Miss Social

1 comment:

  1. I think thats a terrific idea actually as far as the cover of Playboy! Totally!!

    ReplyDelete