Thursday, March 10, 2011

My first full week as YOUR Playboy Miss Social

Today was a day I never even expected to be possible. It sounds so silly, but being on KISS108 was something I can was an experience I never thought would happen haha I've grown up listening to Matty in the Morning and it was such a blast being interviewed there. There was lots of laughs & Mom even got in on the interview too. She was smiling from ear to ear... and blushing too lol I'm not sure if her favorite part was getting picked up by a fancy shmancy car or sitting next to Billy Costa haha If you weren't able to tune in this morning here is the link to listen to my interview :) - http://kiss108.com/pages/Matty.html?an=Ashley-Alexiss
*
One thing I'm going to need to train myself to get used to is getting up bright and early... cause functioning for the rest of the day was a little tough since I got up at 5 for the show. Definitely NOT my strong point.. oops lol I feel like I haven't gotten a second to breathe and to be honest I don't mind it because I'm doing what I love.. minus the whole going to class thing.. but we all have things we don't like in our lives lol 
*
I still have soo much to do... Got to get all the mailing addresses from you ladies and gentlemen to send out autographed photos and such [those will be sent out at the end of march] Sorry for the delay I'm a little short on cashhholaaa and also trying to do 2423542 things at once but I promise you'll all get them as did those who sponsored me the last time around. So please bare with me and understand I'm doing the BEST I can <3
*
I also have another radio interview tomorrow on 87.9FM [www.879thebeat.com ] with J.Porter Promotions. Quite excited for that! Be sure to check it out- Josh has been incredibly supportive of me and I cannot thank him enough!
*
On some real life.. I'm getting my little kitty [yes the one in all the videos and the one who messes up my internet connection when I'm on USTREAM] fixed. Poor little guy has no idea he's going to be 2 balls short of a man come 9am tomorrow morning lol I actually feel bad for him. I don't wanna see him with a cone on his head. My little special witty <3
*
I also have some exciting news that'll be on the fanpage soon and it has to do with my Playboy shoot & when it is!! So make sure you add that page [ www.facebook.com/ashleyalexiss ] This isn't something you want to miss especially if you're one of those amazing people who helped get US to where we are :D
*
Well time to hop on into bunny dreamland :) I hope you all had a fantastic week and have a safe & happy weekend! I'm so proud to represent Team a*A <3 and thank you all for allowing me to share my dreams with you!
Bunny Love <3
Your Playboy Miss Social

No comments:

Post a Comment