Sunday, March 13, 2011

New week :)

Okay finally getting caught up on the blog :) Hope everyone had a great recovery Sunday haha I'm back to doing what I do best & being a little promoting machine so before I go any further I need YOUR help by voting for me to be in Model Scene Magazine & be the model for "Get On My Level by OvereXposed Clothing". For Model Scene just vote, like & tweet here -www.modelscenehot100.com/finalists/ashley-alexiss  To vote for OvereXposed just LIKE the photo but make sure you like their fanpage first! The link is here - www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150109060621645&set=a.467431926644.248750.90800016644&theater :) Thanks everyone. Just doing what I can to get Team a*A <3 on everything!!!
*
Tomorrow I'm shooting with the photographer who started it all :) Mike Buscanera. We shot a few years ago and when I got serious with modeling, I started with him. I'm pretty excited for our reunion shoot, and we're doing all types of fun stuff. Bunny style ;) Easter, colorful, Spring. It's going to be all types of warm fuzzies lol Can't wait to show all of you!
*
I'm gonna be neck high in school work tomorrow night :/ something I'm definitely NOT looking forward to but a girl's got to do what a girls got to do...
*
I also have my first clothing sponsor.. I'll disclose that soon ;) But its so exciting- we're really doing it team a*A <3!!! But I'm gonna head to bed & get ready for the camera tomorrow. Sleep well & enjoy your Monday

xoxoBUNNYLOVE
Your Playboy Miss Social!

No comments:

Post a Comment