Saturday, March 12, 2011

Playboy Miss Mommy for Little Witty

Sorry I'm a day late on my blog but had to play mommy yesterday for my furball. [The cute kitty who winks at the camera on my videos] haha Well I had to get him fixed.. Poor little guy is 2 balls short of a man now :( He made me sooo nervous though.. I really feel like he's my son. I couldn't sit still waiting for the phone call that he was all ready to be picked up then they told me I had to keep him in his carrier for the night because he was going to hallucinate from the anesthesia. Poor Witty looked drunk, falling over and being all confused. Then I finally got him home and he meowed his little heart out. Something really cute he does is sneezing but not really.. I was watching him in his carrier and he started sneezing but it didn't sound normal and then he fell over and started shaking. I let him out and realized he had a seizure. Gave me a heart attack.. He musta hallucinated and freaked out. Regardless it made me pretty much sleep with the carrier on me with him in it lol Now he's roaming around and being a little jungle cat as usual - glad he hasn't changed :)
*
Unfortunately I was unable to do the radio show yesterday because life got in the way along with having to take care of Little Witty but it has been rescheduled for Thursday, Saint Patricks Day =) So it should be fun! I'll be sure to keep you posted and where to listen and all that fun stuff.
*
I also have a few things coming up this week along side class.. gRrrrrrrrrrr. I have 3 papers and 2 midterms due and have I started?... I'll keep you guessing on that one haha I'm still busier than ever and am doing pretty well on keeping up with what I have to. WE worked so hard to get me here and I'm definitely not going to let myself or anyone else down. Besides what kind of Playboy Miss Social would I be if I didn't do everything I could to make you proud? haha But I'll have another blog for you later tonight and get back on track of the daily blogs. Have a wonderful day & if you're in Boston.. ENJOY THE NICE WEATHER! lol

*
Bunny Love,
Your Playboy Miss Social

No comments:

Post a Comment